Royal Nickel Corp (RNX)

Beleggen in aandelen beurs China Shanghai Composite, Toronto, etc.
alles kan beter
Premiummember
Premiummember
waarderingen: 510

Re: Royal Nickel Corp (RNX)

Berichtdoor alles kan beter » 25 Feb 2019 15:53

lol, zo'n nieuws en wat doet de SP? zakken.
effe bijgetankt.
Wanneer de mensen succes hebben, wijten ze het aan hun bekwaamheden, wanneer zij falen, wijten zij het aan het toeval.

powered by Surfing Waves

alles kan beter
Premiummember
Premiummember

Berichtdoor alles kan beter » 07 Mar 2019 07:28

Wanneer de mensen succes hebben, wijten ze het aan hun bekwaamheden, wanneer zij falen, wijten zij het aan het toeval.

Jimmy1570
Forum veteraan
Forum veteraan
waarderingen: 64

Berichtdoor Jimmy1570 » 09 Mar 2019 21:52

alles kan beter
Premiummember
Premiummember

Berichtdoor alles kan beter » 06 Jun 2019 06:55

http://www.rncminerals.com/2019-06-05-R ... -Discovery
iemand haalde aan dat er weinig posten zijn tegenwoordig.
allé, 'k zal nog eens iets posten.
veel leesplezier.
Banner liked last!

Jimmy1570
Forum veteraan
Forum veteraan
waarderingen: 64

Berichtdoor Jimmy1570 » 07 Jun 2019 05:18

Interview met de CEO Selby gisteren:

Andrew Bell: « You remember that Royal Nickel made that huge gold discovery in Australia finding yet more high-grade gold rocks in Western Australia at their Beta Hunt mine. Of course, nobody new that there would be such rich rocks there. President, CEO Mark Selby joins us now. I mean it stunned the industry when you started finding these rocks. »

Mark Selby: «Yes, last fall we pulled out 25,000 ounces from the size of your living room. This weeks announcement, we basically pulled out 1,000 ounces from the size of the gas tank in your car. »

Andrew Bell: « So, the rock that you found was about the size of the gas tank. It had almost 1,000 ounces of gold in them. »

Mark Selby: « Yeah, it was roughly 120,000 grams per ton or about 12% gold. That’s the thing, what’s really exciting about this is we developed a model where two certain rock structures intersect and around those rock structures they create the conditions for these high-grade gold shoots to pop out. We’ve now targeted three times; we’ve hit it three times. So, it’s very, very exciting. »

Andrew Bell: « […] We have a sample here of the type of rock that’s been coming from that mine. This is about 20% gold Mark? »

Mark Selby: « That’s about 12 ounces of gold and this came from three kilometres away from where we found this rock at another level. The same conditions exist at the mine. So, in terms of the potential we’ve only hit a few hundred metres of strike length where these rocks intersect. We think these structures can continue for multiple kilometres. So, we’ve got lots more room to find lots more of this high-grade gold. »

Andrew Bell: « So, 12 ounces of gold there, okay. So, let me pick it up. In my hand now I’m holding about 12,000 maybe 15,000-16,000 $ USD of gold? »

Mark Selby: « Yeah, exactly. »

Andrew Bell: « That’s heavy enough. »

Mark Selby: « Gold is much denser than the underlying rock. It doesn’t take much gold content in their volume wise to be a very heavy weight. »

Andrew Bell: « Now I think we touched this before. The richness of these samples so crazy. The collector value may be more than the actual gold? »

Mark Selby: « Yeah, we’ve sold one of the larger specimens for 50 % premium. We’re in discussions with other collector in terms of buying some of the other larger one and other specimens. It’s a very bespoke community. So, you don’t want people to know that you have lots of large chunks of gold in your house. So, they tend to do it on a private basis. We’re accelerating that process right now, and we look forward to more sales over the next few months here. »

Andrew Bell: « Could that be a sustainable future for the mine, selling to collectors? »

Mark Selby: « It will be a small portion of what’s there but the potential of this find, I’m not sure what investors are waiting for now. We’ve been going after this three times, we’ve hit it three times. The ore drives that we found this type of rock. We basically just pulled out 20 % of what’s there. We’re going to be putting stopes around the balance of it. There’s still 80% left between the levels and if we found 1,000-2,000 ounces on our 14 level, 1,000-2,000 ounces on our 15 level plus the Father’s Day Vein of 25,000 and another 1,000 ounces as we just got in the 16 level. I think over the next 6 months to 12 months we’ll see lots of high-grade gold come out. »

Andrew Bell: « Serious enough production. You may have more than 100,000 of gold annually from this thing by next year? »

Mark Selby: « Yeah, with ramped up and the other part in terms of the news flow for the company we’re in the midst of completing the mill acquisition nearby that will take our costs down by over $100 ounce. We just recently updated our Dumont feasibility study as well. »

Andrew Bell: « I know Cantor Fitzgerald is putting your All-in costs around $770 per ounce next year. »

Mark Selby: « Yeah and that’s assuming we find, estimating we find some high-grade gold. The thing is it’s so small I can’t predict whether we’ll find it today, a week from now, a month from now. We know as we go in these areas, we’re consistently finding decent quantities of this high-grade coarse gold. »

Andrew Bell: « Now I’m sure you got a great crew of miners but human nature is what it is, you have to put in pretty strict security at the mine. »

Mark Selby: « Yeah, very much so. As soon as we get a sniff that we’re going to be finding some of this high-grade material we post security and drastically limit access to those areas to only those people who absolutely need to be there. »

Andrew Bell: « Because that rock that you have there, was that blasted out? »

Mark Selby: « Yes and they’re just sitting there. If you see the picture in the press release you just see the rocks line over there with the gold ripping off them. »

Andrew Bell: « That thing there is worth well over 14,000 $ USD. So, somebody could put that in their pocket? »

Mark Selby: « It’s pretty tempting to do. We need to make sure we have very strong security in place. »

Andrew Bell: « Now Cantor says about 85 % of the value of the company is now Beta Hunt. Just remind us Dumont nickel, you’d like to build a giant nickel mine and in Quebec? »

Mark Selby: « Yeah, again in terms of investors getting in the story now is that we just completed this updated feasibility study. It’s the second largest nickel reserve in the world. When it’s fully expanded It’ll be as large as Inco, Sudbury Valley is today, larger than where Voisey's Bay will be producing going forward. This is in a market where we are relay moving from an oil-based transportation system to a nickel-cobalt transportation system as EV’s become the dominant energy source for cars. Robert Friedland summed it up nicely at a conference. He called nickel the new gasoline and we have one of the largest reserves in the world, fully permitted, shovel ready in the great jurisdiction of Quebec. I’ve got the Quebec Government asking what can we do to help you get this project into production. »

Andrew Bell: « Roughly what would the capex be for Dumont? »

Mark Selby: « Yes, it’s a billion $ USD. It’s a large scale, low grade project, so similar capex to what Osisko built for Malartic, Detour built on the other side of the Abitibi from us, in terms of building their operation. So, for what will be one of the largest nickel mines in the world that’s not a big price tag these days. »

Andrew Bell: « Right, would you spin-it off or something and focus on Beta Hunt? »

Mark Selby: « Well I think as over the next 6 to 12 months, gold investors like gold. We’re going to have energy investors who really want to buy an energy story and right now even on some comps we have almost 20 cents if you look what Dumont would be worth on a stand-alone basis. That’s almost 20 cents per share on its own. So, at the right time and when it makes sense for the market we’ll look at splitting those assets up. »

Andrew Bell: « Now one crowd you’ve been working with is Waterton and are worried about the controversy for them? I’m thinking for example Gryphon suing. Officers and directors saying that Waterton didn’t work in the interest of the company. Of course, the allegation is not proved. »

Mark Selby: « Yeah, we signed a joint-venture two years ago. The vision that we shared, we saw a big opportunity coming in the nickel sulphide market which is now coming to bear. The only thing for us we’re hoping to pick up a bunch of nickel sulphide assets but the EV story came along and started to revalue some of those assets. So, we couldn’t close on those transactions. But they’ve been a great partner. In this market today you need a deep pocket. You need people who understand mining and have a real focus on long-term value and we’ve been strong partners all the way along. »

Andrew Bell: « Mark Selby thank you very much. »

Mark Selby: « Thank you Andrew. »

alles kan beter
Premiummember
Premiummember

Berichtdoor alles kan beter » 15 Jun 2019 08:03

alles kan beter
Premiummember
Premiummember

Berichtdoor alles kan beter » 25 Jun 2019 08:39

ivm ETF
"So i just got off the phone with a van eck representative... a few things i would like to note...
1) As of Friday Van Eck did not own any shares
2) Typically the ETF will not make after market purchases
3) It is at the discretion of the fund manager to time the buying to maximize shareholder value without running up the price and accumulation can happen over the course of several weeks
4) If Van Eck accumulated of Friday it wont necessarily show up especially if it was at the close and could be listed today between 6 and 7 pm as they update daily in that time frame
5) The fund managers typically will try to work out deals with shareholders holding a significant amount of shares... meaning there will be a large spike in volume with minimal sp movement if a deal can be made.
6) Eric Sprott is not someone the etf deals with to purchase shares typically and if a deal of such nature was made it would not be disclosed unless said shareholder was a 10 percent owner of shares as per disclosure regulations
So we should see an update today showing how much they own and what accumulation happened today on behalf of the GDXJ"

credits mike at ceo

alles kan beter
Premiummember
Premiummember

Berichtdoor alles kan beter » 01 Jul 2019 07:20

This is nice to see from MVIS website

Component Performance
Displayed are the best and worst index components over a selected period of time. Data is updated daily.

BEST 5 COMPONENTS 1-YEAR YEAR-TO-DATE 1-DAY

ROYAL NICKEL CORP 499.31% 35.00% -1.22%
SILVER LAKE RES LTD 103.19% 125.40% 3.50%
OSISKO MINING INC 98.19% 12.35% -0.83%
SIBANYE GOLD- ADR 97.10% 67.84% -1.04%
WESDOME GOLD MINES 84.20% 27.17% -1.28%

Tijdelijke promo tot 31 augustus:

Reageren en meer functies krijgen?

Discussieer met duizenden beleggers, minder advertenties, ideaal voor smartphone, betere gebruikservaring en gratis abonneren op favoriete onderwerpen.

Registreer binnen enkele tellen