waarderingen: 278
Contacteer:

Re: Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR)

Bericht door maartenverhoeve »

Wimpie85 schreef:
26 jul 2020 15:20
maartenverhoeve schreef:
13 jul 2020 20:07
Bijna 10 %erbij vandaag en een mooie uitbraak. Eind juli zitten we weer aan de 60 usd. 16/7 cc, ik ben benieuwd. GLTA.
Waarom staat het niet mee in je onderschrift dan? :think:
Ik pas onderschrift niet veel aan.
In port; Enwave, Ageas, Western Cop, Retail estate, RDS, kbca, roularta, Tessenderlo.,oci, Forfarmers, American airlines en veel arrowhead pharma....

Volg Beursig.com op Twitter en Facebook

maartenverhoeve
Forum veteraan
Forum veteraan
Contacteer:

Gisteren cc en geen speciaal nieuws, dan krijg je koersdaling in biotech. Wachten tot 31 augustus wanneer data bekend gemaakt worden.
In port; Enwave, Ageas, Western Cop, Retail estate, RDS, kbca, roularta, Tessenderlo.,oci, Forfarmers, American airlines en veel arrowhead pharma....

Stofke
Premiummember
Premiummember
waarderingen: 576
Contacteer:

Bericht door Stofke »

Vandaag wat bijgekocht op 42,3

Stofke
Premiummember
Premiummember
Contacteer:

Bericht door Stofke »

Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Initiates Dosing Phase 1/2 Study of ARO-ENaC for Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis
Aug 11, 2020 at 7:30 AM EDT
PASADENA, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 11, 2020-- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that it has dosed the first subjects in AROENaC1001, a Phase 1/2 clinical study of ARO-ENaC, the company’s investigational RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutic being developed as a
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 11, 2020-- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that it has dosed the first subjects in AROENaC1001, a Phase 1/2 clinical study of ARO-ENaC, the company’s investigational RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutic being developed as a treatment for patients with cystic fibrosis (CF), which is a rare disease caused by genetic mutations that lead to progressive deterioration in lung function due to poor clearance of mucus and associated recurrent infections. ARO-ENaC utilizes Arrowhead’s proprietary Targeted RNAi Molecule (TRiM™) platform and is the company’s first inhaled RNAi candidate to target pulmonary epithelium.

Javier San Martin, M.D., chief medical officer at Arrowhead, said: “The Phase 1/2 clinical study, AROENaC1001, is designed to assess safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics and potentially provide an early assessment of efficacy in patients with CF. We believe ENaC, or epithelial sodium channel, is a target with great potential for many CF patients that may not be eligible for existing therapies due to their specific genotypes, commonly called class I patients, and for those that have an inadequate response to therapy. Our preclinical work on ARO-ENaC has been highly promising and we are eager to see how these results translate to humans.”

ARO-ENaC is designed to reduce activity of the epithelial sodium channel alpha subunit in the airways of the lung. In patients with CF, dysfunction in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) causes increased ENaC activity which contributes to airway dehydration and reduced mucociliary transport. This predisposes patients to persistent lung infections, structural damage, and progressive loss of pulmonary function. ENaC has been extensively explored as a potential therapeutic target for CF, but the development of inhaled small molecule ENaC inhibitors has been limited by on-target renal toxicity and short duration of action in the lung.

AROENaC1001 is a Phase 1/2 dose-escalating study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetic effects of ARO-ENaC in up to 24 normal healthy volunteers and to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and efficacy in up to 30 patients with CF. Exploratory objectives in patients with CF include assessing the effects of ARO-ENaC on changes in lung clearance index (LCI) and evaluating changes in forced expiratory volume (FEV1).

Stofke
Premiummember
Premiummember
Contacteer:

Bericht door Stofke »

Met dank aan BioBoyScout op Yahoo forum:

This morning I am officially raising my price target on Arrowhead to $107 (from $81). My online calculator for Arrowhead has been updated to reflect the new price target. A short comment on the new price target, I believe that the numbers used are much more conservative. In my opinion, this price target should be falling somewhere in the lower to middle range of price targets from other analysts. Here's a summary:

Price Target: $107.03, or $10.948 billion market cap, an increase of $3.232 billion over last year. The Price Target is derived using a Risk-Adjusted DCF (discounted cash flow) model, and can be freely accessed at my website.

Discount Rate applied = 12.29%. Terminal Growth Rate = 2.00%. This is conservatively in-line with other Wall Street analysts.

JNJ-3989 is assigned a 30% Probability of Success (POS) (still in phase II) and is valued at $4.946 billion, or $48.35 per share, an increase of $1,115M over last year (primarily due to being one year closer to approval).

ARO-AAT is assigned a 30% POS (still in phase II) and is valued at $2.286 billion, or $22.35 per share, a decrease of $507M over last year. The decrease is due to Covid-19 related delays, including approximately a six month observed delay in the start/enrollment of SEQUOIA part B. Additionally, the model has been modified to assume that treatment is curative over a period of time (i.e. 1-5 years), which further reduces the value.

AMG 890 is assigned a 30% POS (moved from phase I to phase II) and is valued at $453 million, or $4.43 per share, an increase of $250M over last year (primarily due to an increase in the POS from 15% to 30%). The number of years to approval (4) has not been reduced from the prior year due to Covid-19 related delays, reducing the valuation by $48M.

ARO-APOC3 is assigned a 15% POS (still in phase I) and is valued at $330 million, or $3.23 per share, an increase of $187M over last year. The increase is attributable to a larger orphan population size of MCM versus FCS, and to the eventual approval for a large population 7 years out.

ARO-ANG3 is assigned a 15% POS (still in phase I) and is valued at $191 million, or $1.86 per share, a decrease of $243M from last year. The decrease is attributable to an expected partnership, thereby reducing royalty from 100% to 25% to accommodate for appropriate milestones and sales royalties.

ARO-HSD is assigned a 15% POS (now in phase I) and is valued at $480 million, or $4.69 per share. This assumes an expected partnership and calculates royalties at 25% to accommodate for appropriate milestones and sales royalties.

ARO-HIF2 is assigned a 15% POS (assumed phase I start any day) and is valued at $677 million, or $6.62 per share. This assumes an expected partnership and calculates royalties at 25% to accommodate for appropriate milestones and sales royalties.

ARO-ENaC is assigned a 15% POS (now in phase I) and is valued at $1,245 million, or $12.17 per share. This assumes royalties at 92%, and accommodates for payment of appropriate milestones and sales royalties. Pricing model is conservatively set at around 50%-60% of Trikafta’s cost.

Pre-IND and pre-clinical drugs ARO-COPD, ARO-JNJ1, ARO-COV, ARO-JNJ2 and ARO-JNJ3 are all assigned a 0% POS and are currently valued at $0.

Net Cash after Third Quarter comes to $287M. Book Value comes to $244M, or $2.39 per share.

Probability of Success is based on reputable risk values established by The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America.
maartenverhoeve liked last!

maartenverhoeve
Forum veteraan
Forum veteraan
Contacteer:

Ik kijk uit naar 31 augustus. Kan boost geven.

Stofke
Premiummember
Premiummember
Contacteer:

Bericht door Stofke »

maartenverhoeve schreef:
12 aug 2020 21:49
Ik kijk uit naar 31 augustus. Kan boost geven.
Ik ben nog aan het wachten om wat te verkopen met winst om hier nog wat bij te kopen. Alles onder de 50 dollar is mooi op 5 jaar bekeken denk ik. Als er al drie producten uit de pijplijn zouden lukken is 100 dollar zeker mogelijk

Stofke
Premiummember
Premiummember
Contacteer:

Bericht door Stofke »

Heb er vandaag nog wat opgepikt tijdens de dip. Nu mooi groen sluiten en op naar eind augustus

maartenverhoeve
Forum veteraan
Forum veteraan
Contacteer:

Arrowhead stapt in hepatitis, koers meteen 9 % omhoog vandaag, ik verwacht een stevige boost 31 augustus als ze nieuwe data bekend maken.

Deelnemen aan het forum + meer functies?

Discussieer met duizenden beleggers, minder
advertenties, ideaal voor smartphone, betere
gebruikservaring en gratis abonneren op favoriete
onderwerpen. Registreer binnen 1 minuut!

Plaats reactie